How do our fees work?
Email or Call Us
15 Min Free Consult
Cost Effective Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
Our therapist sliding scale frees range from $65-$200 per 45 minute session and are listed next to their bios.
In accordance with federal law, below is an explanation of the No Surprises Act.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
- You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
- Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
I'm Not A Local, Can I Still Become A Patient At Growth thru Change?
Growth thru Change is remote via tele-heath during the pandemic. However, the office will resume with a hybrid option so that we can treat individuals who prefer virtual and those who prefer in person. If you are looking for in person sessions, please reach out and we will let you know that status of reopening our office.
In the meantime, all of our clinicians and our psychiatrist treat patients from all over PA; however, some of our clinicians are licensed in NJ and are therefore able to treat individuals from that state.
If you live outside of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Florida you can check with your own state’s rules surrounding tele-health. Some states have become lenient due to the pandemic.
Reach out for specifics on the clinician you are interested in working with.
Why Do You Not Accept Insurance?
While we don’t accept insurance, we do accept Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account payments (FSA). We can also assist you with-out- of network benefits based on your insurance plan.
This article provides important insight into the use of your insurance for Mental Health Services:
What Are Our Options If You Do Not Accept Our Insurance?
Reimbursement from insurance companies is an option if you have out-of-network benefits through your specific insurance plan. Please call our office and we can assist you with reaching out to your provider and finding out what specific benefits you have and if your insurance carrier will provide reimbursement.
We also accept HSA (Health Savings Account) if you have one. These are processed on our system just like a standard credit card. We can provide you with invoices if your place of work requires them for HSA charges.
Sliding scale fees are also an option with most of our clinicians. This option can be discussed on a per person basis. Feel free to reach out for specific information.
Ready to Get started?
Schedule your session today
Continue to Grow
Still Thinking About it?
Don’t worry about it! We understand. It can be a big decision to make. Join our newsletter and stay updated when we publish new self help articles on our blog, as well as when we are running promotions.